Help Ive got flying tree's.

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Johnson (tricky42) Trainee

I'm going to change my log in name to "Pain in the Bum". Embarassed

Sorry, Ive messed about with my setting's and now Ive got flying Trees,
Ive set my settings all back to default but still got the flying trees,

Is it time I hang up my Goggles, Get my pipe out and settle near the fire, and retire gracefully.

I now no why people get so addictive to games, F.S.X. is Wonderful.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
scab12 Trainee

What I'm getting is that your flying along and you see a tree.

Does this happen at any altitude.

I suggest reinstalling FSX 😀

Pro Member First Officer
Luke (warlord40) First Officer

Sounds like a challenge 😀
Same sort of thing here (second pic)
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/32681/odds/

Pro Member Trainee
Mike Johnson (tricky42) Trainee

I was flying the mission to get the coworker, I noticed when flying to the air strip over the mountains my plane was very erratic,

When I arrived at the air strip Trees were in the sky, I could fly straight though them ?

Pro Member First Officer
oldsamer First Officer

My install of FSX is more than a year old and I get flying houses occasionaly, and yes I can fly throught them.

Also The cub gets jumbled up once in a while, switching between virtual and 3-D cockpits.

My computer is strong enough for FSX on Xp with 4gb of ram. This stuff happens after FSX has been running for more than an hour or so.

I can fix it in game by changing to windowed mode, then returning to full screen.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

oldsamer wrote:

My install of FSX is more than a year old and I get flying houses occasionaly, and yes I can fly throught them.

Also The cub gets jumbled up once in a while, switching between virtual and 3-D cockpits.

My computer is strong enough for FSX on Xp with 4gb of ram. This stuff happens after FSX has been running for more than an hour or so.

I can fix it in game by changing to windowed mode, then returning to full screen.

If yours runs for an hour then has problems the chances are that the computer need to be cleaned of all dust.
Open the case, using compressed air (can) (don't point it down just straight) use it to blow all dust out.
Put a wood (chop stick) or plastic stick in the fan so it doesn't spin and use the air to clean it.
Do this on the heatsink fan, and the cards fan. Also do the power supply.
Don't touch anything in the machine unless you either ground yourself (touch the p/s) or use a static wrist strap ($5).
Put an extra fan on the rear grid of the computer and blow out ($20).

Easy and cheap.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...