Hello
Does anyone know how to either remove the border of the ATC window or reduce the font size please? I know we can reduce thr size of the box by dragging the corners but this only serves to limit the number of messages being displayed. I find the box to be so large it obliterates too much of the scenerey, especially when on finals.
regards
Aidan
2 Answers
Not that I know of....Borders are just borders..and a pain.....I used to shrink the box and place it into the top left corner.....But it was a pain every time it popped up too...So i got to the point where I never turned it on so as not to hear all the crap...
Then I wanted it again so went to dual monitors and drag all gauges over to my second monitor......
Not a lot of good choices there.......
THanks for your reply - I agree - it's frustrating!
Aidan
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee