FSX ATC Window

Pro Member Trainee
avb99 Trainee

Hello
Does anyone know how to either remove the border of the ATC window or reduce the font size please? I know we can reduce thr size of the box by dragging the corners but this only serves to limit the number of messages being displayed. I find the box to be so large it obliterates too much of the scenerey, especially when on finals.
regards
Aidan

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
harleyman52 Trainee

Not that I know of....Borders are just borders..and a pain.....I used to shrink the box and place it into the top left corner.....But it was a pain every time it popped up too...So i got to the point where I never turned it on so as not to hear all the crap...

Then I wanted it again so went to dual monitors and drag all gauges over to my second monitor......

Not a lot of good choices there.......

Pro Member Trainee
avb99 Trainee

THanks for your reply - I agree - it's frustrating!
Aidan

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...