❓ I have reloaded Flightsim X several times and sill when the start up flights start there is the ATC Window again flashing on & off again. Did a repair on my windows XP thinking that will solve the problem. It didn't. Nvidia GeForce 8600 GT - ADM Athlon 64 X 2 Doual Core Processor 3800 - 2.5 - 2 gigs of memory. Intel P4 Family Direct X version 9.0 build 0904.
The program worked fine for 8 months and then all of a sudden this happened. If anyone can help would appreciate. Did install G plan though don't undersstand how that would make a difference. Please Help:
1 Answers
Figured it out how to fix this problem I found a program called Registery Firs Aid, there you can do a search and I found FSX.exe in there 9 times. You are not allowed to modify or delet them. No other registery program found them. So if this happens to you Reinstall windows to clear regestery and install new one. Then reinstall FSX and every thing will be fine. I down loaded something and that is when the problem started don't remember what I down loaded though.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee