Could someone please tell me how to adjust the font (make bigger) for the ATC window and Kneeboard window. It was normal font and I must have done something that made the fonts so tiny I cant read anything and I dont know how to adjust it back to normal
3 Answers
It may have been the last item you installed, uninstall it and see if that helps.
If not, delete the fsx.cfg and rebuild a new one.

wow.... now I have to get into terms with computer foondies lingo 😳 ..
Can you tell me what is fsx.cfg and where can i find it?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain