Adding static aircraft question.

Pro Member Trainee
gypsymoth Trainee

Hi. As I'm new here & to adding things to FS9 apart from gauges to panels, I'm sorry to ask a simple question - how do I add a few static aircraft to Bournemouth Airport?

Thanks in advance for any help or tips,

Terry. 🙄

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

I can give you moving AI if you want, but not static 😉

Pro Member Trainee
gypsymoth Trainee

Thanks. I'll get back to you!
Terry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

Yeah just give me a PM when you are ready, I'll whip up a package for you

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

You must edit the airport. Search for Airport Design Editor 1.35 on AVSIM.

Pro Member Trainee
gypsymoth Trainee

Many thanks. I see you're in Seattle Cheeks - I've flown into SeaTac 7 times now from Heathrow & never get over seeing Mount Rainier from my window.
I use the Victoria BC-SeaTac run for new to me aircraft flights. It's a great area!
I'll PM you when I'm ready.
Cheers,
Terry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

gypsymoth wrote:

Many thanks. I see you're in Seattle Cheeks - I've flown into SeaTac 7 times now from Heathrow & never get over seeing Mount Rainier from my window.
I use the Victoria BC-SeaTac run for new to me aircraft flights. It's a great area!
I'll PM you when I'm ready.
Cheers,
Terry.

Cool. You can barely see Mt Rainier half the time with the weather 😂

Pro Member Trainee
Buttons11 Trainee

Static Aircraft? easy. Search avsim for Rwy12. It has some default static aircraft. Plus, if you don't like the default with Rwy12, you can find more library's for it on avsim.
And if all that really doesn't seem like your kinda thing, I suggest a trip to

Scenery Design Studio

Pro Member Trainee
gypsymoth Trainee

Thanks buttons.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...