static fleets

Pro Member First Officer
sonicninja First Officer

hi folks, im hoping to put a static naval fleet scenery project together shortly with the following:-

1 Carrier
2 Frigates
2 Destroyers
AI JCA F35 Aircraft
AI Hawkeye Aircraft
AI Merlin Aircraft

My plan is to have useable helipads on the smaller the ships along with afcads and also on the aircraft carrier. I am also going to add AI aircraft and flightplans as an installation extra.

This project is in it early stages of development at the moment and it will be some time before I have it out "on the streets" but I will be looking for Beta Testers so please let me know via email if you are interested.

The package will be available at my new website once the site is up and running (shortly).

New Royal Navy Carrier:-

Type 45 Frigate

F35 Joint Combat Aircraft

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great!!!

My absolute favourite -- the Carrier ❤️

Out of curiosity are these ships AI or bgls?

Wow! I can post here.

OK, the reason I ask, is that I have already written a real time sim that drives AI ships around and upon which you can land a helo. Right now the only ship type is the Arleigh Burke class, but it's just a matter of obtaining the distance from MSFS location of the ship to the helo pad to get the proper coordinates.

Once a helo is within about 3 feet of the center of the pad it is captured by the ship.

I don't have any CV(N)s as AI and I was out searching for one when I stumbled on this site. I would love to do a carrier as well, but I need a ship that can be in the "aircraft" directory of FS and the deck layout coordinates.

It is pretty neat to have the Burke doing 20 knots and land on her. It is so much easier than static landings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...