Painting???

Pro Member Trainee
shylock (scottyboy39) Trainee

Hiya guys hows everybody? Ok I have been painting planse for awhile now. Just the other day I finished up textures for the Project F-4J Phantom II in Blue Angel colors and they came out killer. But now when I go to the airplane select the jet is all black. No textures.

Does anybody know why this happen as this has never happened to me. I changed how to save the file awhile back and got the textures but all reversed and in diffrent parts. Like I got the underside of the wings on the tail. I contacted the creator of the Project Phantom and got no response.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee

Ok no replies yet so heres a few pics of what im talking about

Pro Member Trainee
Dylan Brown (dtdb) Trainee

Make sure all the textures are correctly oriented, not vertical or horizontal flipped when you were editing them. That will make them not show up in their correct spot on the plane.

Pro Member Trainee

Oh like you know everything........lmao just kidding. Why didnt you just messege me on MSN??? lol Thanks im going to try this now 😀 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...