FSX Weather Engine Problem

Pro Member First Officer
abmukh80 First Officer

Hi Guys,

Cant figure this one out.
Suddenly my used defined weather has gone for a toss.
When I select user defined weather, I dont see those weather properties when FSX loads up. Example: If I've selected the base level for clouds at the airport elevation I dont see any clouds, neither any precipitation. I'd regularly use this feature earlier. Then suddlenly the weather changes automatically for a brief 1-2 sec and again comes back to default.
However the real-world and basic weather themes are working perfectly.
What makes it more complicated is, the problem happens when I'm parked, taxiing or take off. If I change the weather in flight the properties change on the destination airport perfectly!!!

Let me make it clear there has been no changes in hardware recently, neither any addon has been installed.
Please help me out on the same.
Cheers

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...