realtome weather problem in 2004

Pro Member Trainee
dd1 Trainee

hi all thanks for your help in the past Im getting some hours in now ! However just he other day I encountered a problem within the simulator regarding realtime weather downloads The problem bieng I cannot download reatime weather anymore All I get is a dialog box asking me to check my internet conection settings which seem to checkout ok ( I can go online and also get my mail etc and my firwall is not blocking the program etc if I use the theme weather no probs but I cannot use the realtime weather I have also looked at the settings in the program itsself but its a mystery anyone offer any advice please?

Many thanks

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

I get the same results. The server is probably down, it happens sometimes. 🙂

Quantrill Guest

Server is down.

If you ever want to confirm, go to http://fs2k.zone.com. If the page opens, the server is up and running.

Northwest has had a hefty storm roll through, power down in some areas.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

It always happens at the most inappropriate time - Murphy's Law. The first time I tried it on FSX I hit the snag, but it was back up in a few minutes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...