Concorde

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

I downloaded a Concorde, but it flys really slow. Is there some key you have to press for it to go fast?

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
I found that aswell, on takeoff, it had to use 16000 feet of runway and only just made it off the runway. 😳 I got the concorde from,

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2617/fs2004-fsx-concorde-collection/

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Where did you take off from?

Pro Member Chief Captain

I think it was Denver Intl, with normal air pressure and flaps

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Come on now, 16000 feet of runway? Did you download the entire package, including the custom Concorde cockpit? You have to use afterburners by pressing SHIFT+F4. Also, if you didn't read the flight manual (Bad english in it, i know) you won't know how to fly the aircraft correctly at all. 🙄

Secondly, the concorde takes off with a very high angle of attack, and if you do not pull it back far enough, it wont get off the runway...if you read the manual, you'd know this. 😕 Idea Idea

I don't mean to get pissed off on you guys, but the FSfrance Concorde is by far the most realistic freeware concorde money can't buy. So let's not rip on it untill we figure out how to fly it, OK? 😉

If you can't find the manual/dont want to read it, let me know, I'll type up a simplified version right here on flyaway so you can read that and get better at it.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Hi,
Yes I did try to read the flight manual, but it did not open properly and the file just had a load of boxes and lines on it 😕. So I just attempted to fly the plane anyway with not a lot of success! The panel did not work properly either so I just gave up on it 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain

Ok, I'll do what i did with Chris102, Add me to your MSN thing if you've got it, and I'll send you the Panel and the Manual.

big_beia@hotmail.com

Pro Member First Officer
Rambunctious First Officer

Chris102 wrote:

I downloaded a Concorde, but it flys really slow. Is there some key you have to press for it to go fast?

Have you checked for debris on the runway? [ducks] Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain

yikes! So you read about that too....i was disturbed when I saw the pictures, was sad 😞

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...