Bombardier Learjet 45

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Where are the engine cutoff switches for this A/C. I can not find them.

Thanks

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
n7xlq1 First Officer

Right below the throttles.

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Excuse my ignorance but, I still can not figure it out. I have clicked every button I can find in the cockpit but still can not stop engines.

Can some post a photo. I have tried Cutoff and everything else. 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Shift+4 will pop up the sub panel and as n7xlq1 said, the two red switches (Fuel Control) below the throttles will have to be switched off.
Next use Shift+5 to bring up the next sub panel. You need to press the 'L-ENG-R' STOP switches to shut the Engines down.
Additionally there are the APU and IGNITION switches, 4 Electrical Power switches and 3 Hydraulic switches which I guess should be switched off if you want to keep some juice in the batteries in real life.

Make sure you are not in Pause mode when you're going through those procedures or you won't hear the spooling down or up of the engines.

Pro Member First Officer
Jim Lapinsky (7ECA-Captain) First Officer

Ahem... Make you sure have autostart shut off as well.

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

The ( RED ) switches that I think you are refering to do nothing when I click them. My curser doesn't highlight when I put it over the buttons like the other clickable buttons. Are they the correct ones as pointed out below.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

My apologies Accelor. I've got my settings to display the 2D panel by default rather than the VC hence my reference to the Shift+4 and +5 pop up panels respectively.
If you try to follow my suggestions in panel (2D) view you shouldn't have any problems recreating the same in VC.

7ECA-Captain you don't have to bother with autostart if you shut down the engines manually.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

or Ctrl + Shift + F1

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Ok I got it.

CTRL+SHIFT+F1 for all engines or

E then eng # Then CTRL+SHIFT+F1

Thanks for you help

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...