Team Fs KBT Hornets

Pro Member Trainee
MJDykas Trainee

I recently lost all of my data during a PC upgrade, I'm just starting to re populate the sim with some add on aircraft. I put my Team Fs KBT Hornet in, and now the canopy is all black on viewing out. For the life of me I cant remember what I did to correct that when I first put them in prior to my data being lost. Anybody know the fix?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Let me guess. You downloaded this file from the Flyaway library? Bad idea.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Hahaha, its a problem with the glass file. I used Iris Simulations glass fix for their F-14 Tomcat.

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Hahaha, its a problem with the glass file. I used Iris Simulations glass fix for their F-14 Tomcat.

Rename the glass file in the ZIP to the glass file in your FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/FSKBT F-18 (Don't know exact folder name for KBIT FA-1😎/texture

Pro Member Trainee
MJDykas Trainee

Thanks raz........now that you mention it I think thats what I did the first time... I have that file already so I give it a shot

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...