acepilot32 Captain

they finally released SP3 and im installing it right now 🙂

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

acepilot32 wrote:

they finally released SP3 and im installing it right now 🙂

Sorry to burst your bubble but this was released May 6th, 2008. How did you hear about it just now? It was a big deal then.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

really? my update manager just got it :O

Pro Member First Officer

Hahaha! That's Microsoft for ya.

Pro Member Captain
acepilot32 Captain

gaahhhh they fail me again >.< this is why i have ubuntu installed just in case i get pissed at windows

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Don't sweat it ace, it only updated me last week 😀 !

Pro Member First Officer

That's probably when Microsoft got done getting it bug free, every serious programs and their updates have bugs. Especially Operating Systems.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Raz is right about the Update Release; however you had a choice then of downloading the whole truckload in one go and getting all the additional rubbish that tou don't either need, want or will screw up your system with it -- or, allow MS to feed you the essential bits and pieces only when God MS deems them necessary.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...