SYLVAN, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Do NOT download the SP2 from Microsoft. For me, it F*$&%# up ActiveCamera, as well as many other utilities I have for FS04, AND, if you play other games, (I do, which is why its important that you hear this) It will scew them up, for example, Postal 2, does not autoplay, nor will it install, Doom 3 went bad, Pretty much, my PC turned to S&$% in my hands, I had to reformat the hard drive, and ALMOST lost all 10 Hours of Heino I had!

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Manuel Agustin Clausse (Agus0404) Chief Captain

I have SP2 and it didn't affect anything in my computer. It just works well. My brother plays many games in that computer and everything is ok.
That is a strange problem, I think. It never happened to me.

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

Do you think that SP2 can cause the video card to malfunction ❓

Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Thanks FEM for the Attention! header.

It's one of them isn't it? Some peeps having no trouble and others loads.

Umm... which way to go ❓

Think I'll hang on a while longer. You would have thought they would get it right in the first place hey ❓

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Sp 2 also works fine for me.
I will Say that I do not have a video camera but do have a camera that takes pictures on whats on my monitor and it also works fine.

Pro Member First Officer
George (OrlandoGeorge) First Officer

Welcome aboard CDR Leach! --Looks like you've got the real world experience. I work for American AL here in TX. (AUS.)

Pro Member Chief Captain

Oh, CDR, just to clarify, ActiveCamera is a program for Flightsim that lets you "move around" in a aircraft that has a virtual cabin, or a wing-view. If it is something you might be interested in, you can drop me a PM, it seems my email doesnt work for some reason, or you can check out

www.anticyclone.be

Radarman, is that right?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right on FEM, he can try the demo.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain

Yeah, i think you'll like it CDR, give the demo a shot, its worth the time! If the instructions baffle you (i was LOST for almost 3 hours trying to make it work) PM, i'll help ya out...i hope Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

If I remember correctly,when 1st installing SP2 you are given the option to create a back up of your system ,so you can uninstall it

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...