Flickering Screen

yayo Guest

I don't know why, but just today my screen started flickering. It has never done this in the year I've had the sim and only flickers when I'm flying ( in every view, and nowhere else ). I have all the latest drivers for my equipment and also checked my connections ( which were fine ). Does anybody know what could be the problem ❓

, Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😕 If all your drivers are up to date,and its only happening in fs,1st check your sreen refresh rate and resolution.Then fire up fs and go to settings/display/hardware and change the display resolution to a lower setting.That should sort it
But it could be a warning that something is going to give up on you,how old is the monitor ❓

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...