THINGS YOU CAN NOT DO IN THE FS

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Believe me I try ed this.
You can not fly over the north or the south pole going straight ahead.
I even flew to the magnetic poles.

I flew an F-14 up to 100,000 ft and could not get any higher.

Tell us your tales please.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
ortegren Trainee

Does anyone know if it is possible to enter a spin? I have made some weak attempts but never succeeded. Is the airplane modelling capable of handling this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
Obviously it depends on the type of aircraft, but with a cessna it is possible to enter a spin but it is very slow 😂 . I don't think you can with any other type of aircraft, but probably a learjet if you did it from a high altitude. Havn't tried in a jet
😀

Pro Member Trainee
ortegren Trainee

I believe I tried it in the Extra 300...

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

I'm back from a check ride in the FS9 C-3 CUB.
It spins like a top and also you can slip the AC.
I'm very lucky in the Simulator as I have done these things in a real ac.
I hold a privet FAA license.

Guest Ed Guest

You can't land a plane on the Oakland Bay Bridge. What's up with that? 😂

Ed

Pro Member Trainee
ortegren Trainee

Ah, so then it is not impossible. I wasn't sure how well the flight dynamics was modelled.... will have to try harder then....

Pro Member Trainee
ortegren Trainee

I know there is an aircraft carrier ship outside SF. Are there any more carriers or other odd places to land out there?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...