GUEST SIGN IN

Pro Member First Officer
George Leach (CDR) First Officer

Wy do people sign in as a guest if they are a payed up member here ?
When they sign up as a guest there is no profile in their post and we have no idea to whom we are giving information to.
It is possible that they are terest trying to get information.
God Bless America .
CDR

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

Ninja They are everywhere you know Ninja

I think they just forget to log-in

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We also allow guests to post but only members can download aircraft etc.

Radar

Guest Ed Guest

CDR,

Do you actually read people's profiles before deciding to give them information? And how would you know if the information in the profile is true?

I guess that would never occur to me-- I thought we were just chatting about a simulator (that is available world-wide). I don't think there are any state secrets being divulged here, are there?

Ed

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...