fsx freezing

Pro Member Trainee
aljo10 Trainee

after I have changed say graphics settings the chnage sare made and the screen message says" loading completed" FSX then screen freezes and eventually i get out but it shows a message "FSX will have to close down...." send error message to microsoft The error details are

Code 0xC0000005

Flags 0x000000000

Record ox00000000000000000

Address 0x0000000004fe759c3

OMG!!! what a load of gobbledegook that is!!

Can anyone help 🙄

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Try running a registry cleaner if you have one on you computer. If not download one and run it.

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

I have exactly the same problem and have informed Microsoft. Registry cleaners and defrag make no difference. I do not know the solution.

Simmy

Pro Member Trainee
aljo10 Trainee

thanks to you both. I have had FSX for a couple of years and never had this problem until a recent re0install. Microsoft are absolutely hopeless and do not provide any meaningful support for their products.

The Microsoft site, which gives details of fixes for errors such as mine,
appears to be aimed at C++ programmers!!

Will try a registry fix and let you know how I get on

cheers

Aljo10

Pro Member Trainee
aljo10 Trainee

hi guys

have solved the problem

Used Registryfix7 and discovered a whole lot of Registry problems . Ran a scan then a fix and hey presto! all is well

Thanks for help

Aljo 10

Pro Member Trainee
aljo10 Trainee

just an addendum to my earlier message. the main problems were with the Active X registry which of course would cause probs with FSX

cheers

Aljo10

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

aljo10 wrote:

Used Registryfix7 and discovered a whole lot of Registry problems .

Good to hear that Registryfix 7 managed to solve the problem. I might give that app a try... have heard horrendous stories about some registry cleaners Fear

Pro Member Trainee
Simmy Trainee

Thanks. I tried Regcure to clean my registry but the problem persisted. Now I have run RegistryFix the problem has gone.

Simmy

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...