Can you perform auto landings? If so how? I love doing hand landings but sometimes auto landings would be easy.
5 Answers
Some payware aircraft have autoland features. For a freeware solution you can use Greg's panel (737s).
There's a nice little gauge at Avsim( autoland_v1.zip ) that you can add to any airliner and gives you autoland capability.
EDIT: Deleted
Last edited by Cheeks on Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total
But... this has nothing to do with 'autoland'.
Ok then. 😉
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain
Captain