Autoland

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Is there someway I can add an autoland gauge to my panel without the Greg737? I saw a program called "Autoland 2004", but that is not what I am looking for Wink

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Jonathan (99jolegg) Chief Captain

Hi,
The only place i've seen autoland is complete with a panel, I havn't heard of autoland capability on its own. 😞

Pro Member First Officer
Vin4evr First Officer

IS ther anything wrong with greg747 panel?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Vin4evr wrote:

IS ther anything wrong with greg747 panel?

I don't really like it. 🙄

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

He is right, it doesn't have any Whiz-Bang stuff, but the little clock, and the fuel gauge thing is neat tho

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Chief Captain
Chris102 Chief Captain

Nope - that's the one I had.

Elkin Guest

I am going to work on this one,,, a stand alone guage for application to any aircraft.

Elkin Guest

I am going to work on this one,,, a stand alone guage for application to any aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...