Hello,I would like to ask someguys of you if you know any link to give me for fire scenery and to be placeable with rwy12,or EZ Scenery.
Mostly rwy12.But if you got for EZ Scenery please give me links;),I would really apriciate it.
2 Answers
scroll down and heres a fire macro
http://simviation.com/fsdesign_macros15.htm
Well I've checked the file inside and it does got API files...I dont know how to use them...it needs API installer or what?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer