i posted a beta version of a p3-orion i have been working on on my download page. it is configured as a california fire fighting plane with belly tanks for fire retardant. i have not done the vc or added the retardant drop effect. i include the fsds input in the download for anyone who wants to tinker. as always question, comments and suggestions will be welcome......doc
2 Answers
Thanks Doc, I downloaded the orion and will play with it later.

i fatfingered my homepage addy. it should read earthlink.net ....doc
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain