Over sized lights using Matrox and FSX

Pro Member Trainee
Stan Carpenter (Rafman) Trainee

😀 Rafman Hi Guys, I am running Matrox using three screens in FSX and I'm having problems with the over sized lights on runway, approach and taxi. Is there any way of reducing the brightness so I can see. Thanks Rafman 😀

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

Well it does expand the view into three screens. Some addon programs like X Graphics, Flight Enviorment X, and Real Enviornment eXtreme have places where you can choose which lights you want and they have really small lights.

Pro Member Trainee
Stan Carpenter (Rafman) Trainee

😀 Rafman Although I'm grateful for the input Razgriz912 it doesn't help much. Is there anyway of changing the FSX Config to accommodate the use of Matrox. Being blinded on take off and approach might help with centralising on the runway but I need some way of curing the problem.....There must be some really clued up programmers out there....Help please, Thanks. Rafman 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...