fsx Config?

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Sorry to ask this but what is the fsx config file labeled? I need to edit it.

Thanks 😀

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

Sorry to ask this but what is the fsx config file labeled? I need to edit it.

Thanks 😀

It is fsx.CFG Karl. Look inside the Documents and Settings/User name/Application Data/Microsoft etc.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

in my main fsx folder I can't find a cfg file labeled "fsx.CFG"

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Karlw wrote:

in my main fsx folder I can't find a cfg file labeled "fsx.CFG"

You are probably inside the "Program Files" folder. Don't go there. Go to "Documents and Settings" instead, as outlined above.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

From my computer? If I go to start and hit documents it just shows what I've downloaded?

I'm sorry I'm not really the best at this 😕

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

No, you go from Local Disk (?): Note by default that is C.

I run XP, if you're running Vista it might be different. The quickest way to open Explorer is by holding down the Windows key (adjacent to the Alt key) and pressing E

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...