ACL on F 18 Panel

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Could someone tell me what the ACL is for, and why when I click on it fsx freezes up and closes back to desktop. Anyone else encounter this. ❓

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

I get this screen...(one on the right.) it looks like a radar, but the contacts on the rwr page don't show up.

I did go through a loading screen (same one you get when starting a flight) when I clicked it.

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Well I wonder why it dosen't work for me. It will freeze up and close the program from all three panels. Twisted Evil

Pro Member First Officer
Bob (Traches) First Officer

ahh well, obviously it's not very important. I hate how many bugs there are in the default aircraft...

Pro Member Trainee
pelicanbeak Trainee

Hi, that button in real life would allow the hornet to be ushered back to a carrier in recovery flight ops, all the way to the wire, very useful in IMC circumstances.
FSX never had the programming for that, and it likely was not coded to be ignored, so if you press it, the sim is waiting for a process to happen, hence it freezes.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...