FSX crashes to desktop while flying around NE Scotland

Pro Member Trainee
glenpet Trainee

FSX constantly crashes back to desktop while flying over NE Scotland (around Wick airport). Strangely FSX is rock solid flying anywhere else around the world.

I'm running quite a few addons, main ones being - Scotflight Highlands & Islands, SceneryTech European Landclass and FS Global 2008.

I've tried disabling both the Scotflight Scenery and SceneryTech Landclass, but still FSX crashes around NE Scotland area. The only options I've got are either re-installing (probably taking several hours) or keeping well clear of NE Scotland while flying.

My system:-
Vista Home Premium (64-bit)
Processor - Core 2 Duo E8600 6MB cache 3.33Ghz
Graphics Card - GeForce GTX 280 1GB
Memory - 4GB DDR3 1600MHz
Motherboard - XFX 790i Ultra Chipset Socket 775

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
basys Trainee

Hi Folks

Glenpet -
Ensure you've upgraded Scotflight Highlands & Islands
to the current version (v1.2).

That should fix the issue.

HTH
ATB
Paul

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...