Download not working just read please

Pro Member Trainee
kmacknj Trainee

I have been trying this for over three hours and still nothing but the F-14. I can't add on anymore aircraft and this is really pissing me off. I have tried the tutorial adnauseum and NOTHING. windows xp on a dell high speed computer..

help Twisted Evil

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You can't download from here or you can't install the aircraft.
My guess is install.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/knowledge/page/34/installing-addon-flight-simulator-downloads/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
kmacknj Trainee

that is the tutorial i am using...no go
any other thoughts... i am pretty good with computers but completely in the dark as to waht is going on.

thanks

downloading is fine...its the installation that stopped taking after the F-14

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Try to follow this thread and let us know how you do.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/34675/what-is-happening/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
kmacknj Trainee

Thanks for the help Radar.. I think I got it but some planes are reacting funny to the joystick. I have put all folders where I think they should go but planes do not react to joystick buttons like the ones that came with orig software. do I have to recalibrate joystick for each new plane?

thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You shouldn't, it should remain the way you first set it up.
Check the settings in the Sim and be sure it is using the joystick as the primary device now some other that you may have connected to the computer.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...