Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

You are really getting good at this honuala 👍

No rain in LAX or is this FSX... Umm...

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

nah fs9 but my oc is acting dumb so i have to run fs in 16bt...gotta upgrade my ram to 4g and will end up switching to fsx as well lol. thanks for your comment always nice to hear that lol 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

honuala wrote:

and will end up switching to fsx as well lol

STUPID

Trust me, stick to FS9, you can make the graphics better than FSX with the right addons and get twice the FPS 😀

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

sorry i worded that wrong... i meant to say that i will be adding FSX so that i can start painting for both FS9 and FSX.....lol i already went from FSX user to a FS9 user and have been happy since 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Cheeks Chief Captain

honuala wrote:

sorry i worded that wrong... i meant to say that i will be adding FSX so that i can start painting for both FS9 and FSX.....lol i already went from FSX user to a FS9 user and have been happy since 😀

NOT STUPID

😂 😂 😂

Pro Member First Officer
honuala First Officer

Cheeks wrote:

honuala wrote:

NOT STUPID

😂 😂 😂

why thank you for your encouraging words lmao 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...