Could someone please tell me if the gates from uk2000's gatwick are meant to move to your aircraft[in fs2004]
1 Answers
They can move to your aircraft. Change someone in NAV1 don't matter what you change it too, Just change it. It should then move to the Pilots eye position.
Some jetways don't move, so just go to a gate at gatwick and change NAV1 and see if anything happends. If nothing, Then no. They don't move.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee
Captain