Uk scenery

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Can any body tell well me were to get screnery for the wqhole of the UK and a airport one for gatwick.

P.S Not actuall airport scenery except for gatwick.

Answers 16 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Gatwick Airport Scenery - freeware. I don't think so, look through this. It has all the free scenery loaded at the major sites for the UK.
http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004/uk.php

If your talking free-ware scenery for the UK it's in that link, if you want pay we can find that also, somewhere.

Radar

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

beerbadger, I have photoreal scenery for of England and Wales. It is payware and can be bought all together or in seperate volumes at: http://www1.getmapping.com/Catalog/ProductList.asp?ProductTypeDropDown=12 and http://www.justflight.com/en/(5qt2bz55oloqp2qmdgf0lm55)/index.aspx

As for Gatwick, all I know is that there is an amazing payware version available at: http://www.onlinesimulationsolutions.com/ which moving vehicles, airbridges, and the new airbridge from terminal to terminal (lol, it's not high enough for a A380 to pass under) There is a full review of it here with lots of screenshots: http://www.avsim.com/pages/0304/ossgatwick/OSS%20Gatwick%202004.htm I was myself looking for a good gatwick addon for free because it used to be my local international airport when I lived in Sussex, bu I found nothing!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Jake (JarJarBinks) Chief Captain

where is GATWICK at is it a big airport?

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

it's in london and yes it is quiiite big. not huge.

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

😳 You dont know?
Gatwick is 6th busiest international airport in the world, the busiest single runway airport in the world, the UK's second largest airport with 30 million passengers a year passing though it!

it's in london and yes it is quiiite big

Although it is nicknamed 'London Gatwick' it is actually in Crawley, a town in the county of West Sussex. (About half an hour drive South of London, or 20 minutes by train)

Pro Member Chief Captain
hinch Chief Captain

i live in and around soho for about 3 months of the year and i never knew it was that far out haha.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

I flew from Gatwick once,it took 4 hrs to get to Gatwick by train (never again)and just over 2 hrs to Portugal
Regional airports are great 👍

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

so its all payware?

Chief Captain
ceetee Chief Captain

so its all payware?

All the decent stuff is, yes.

I defo reccomend it though because it is so worth it for the amount of money you pay. It enhances ypur fs world no end!

Hope this helps!

hi,

i was just wondering if anyone has any idea of a fantastic website that i could find good AI Traffic for FS2004 because i have seen some people with great Traffic model and aircraft repaints when downloading Scenery. please email me at:

danielsterrific@hotmail.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Thank you so much for your help. Really appreciate it. They are great!

Pro Member Trainee
Jack (CaptainDale) Trainee

Any free good UK downloads!? Because I'm bored of paying

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

[quote="cheekytrolly"]

😳 You dont know?
Gatwick is 6th busiest international airport in the world, the busiest single runway airport in the world, the UK's second largest airport with 30 million passengers a year passing though it!

sounds like you watch airport on tv lol

Pro Member First Officer
kieranja First Officer

tomthetank wrote:

I flew from Gatwick once,it took 4 hrs to get to Gatwick by train (never again)and just over 2 hrs to Portugal
Regional airports are great 👍

i cant member if gatwick or heathrow is the airport with the outside bit where you can watch planes and the run way if right in front you so they fly over you head to take off?

but anyway like gatwick see more planes than cardiff where 1 lands a day lol.

Pro Member Trainee
benbastock Trainee

i have uk2000 gatwick x treme try that its not cheap but its great

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...