Sound issues in Multiplayer MFS X

Pro Member Trainee
Ed (fasteddie60) Trainee

My friend and I fly with each other on line using Gamespy and communicate by using Skype. Our planes fly very smoothly and all works quite well. It even loads quite quickly. However, when he decided to play the role of ATC and I, the pilot, we used the FSX sound and it was really garbled. Also, it took 15 minutes for us to load scenery. After the load, we both got very neat videos, he, inside the tower and I on the ramp. But, the sound was so bad we could not communicate with each other. There was a great deal of background noise.

Is there something we are doing wrong?

Thanks for any help you can give us.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...