Hi,
During landiing at JFK the scenary turned white - runways and buildings basically just white stripes, cubes. Other cities look OK. This stayed even after restarting FS2004 and after rebooting the computer? So am stuck with white hazy NYC and also Newark in NJ?
Any remedy, please help.
Thanks
3 Answers
I am assuming that you added or tried to add 3rd party JFK scenery sometime before the problem started. In that case, uninstall that add-on according to the instructions.
Hi,
I did not add any New York add-on scenary, but forgot to mention that I uploaded real weather for that flight. The real weather did it - any other flight in NYC is now OK.
Thanks
Thats wierd, I don't understand how real-weather would effect scenery.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
First Officer
Chief Captain
Captain