Hi everyone, I had a few trojan virus come with some of the files on this system. With all the members we have why aren't they scan and check before allowing to post. The lates Trojan erased half my airplane files. Backdoor.graybird is one of them.
| Have you gotten a Trojan on this site? | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Total Votes : 8 | ||||||||||||||||||||||||
1 Answers
In all the years that I've been here I've never had one problem.
You may be getting false positives, Avast AV is known for this.
I'll pass this on to Flyaway if you can list the file names of the ones that you've had problems with.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain