I was just wondering if there are any sound sets that are freeware and are for the md-80. I've looked every where around the internet and I failed in finding a sound set that captured the true nature of those engines such as it's very loud buzz saw sound. Plz help. ❓ ![]()
2 Answers
Try this website, there should be some sounds for an MD80 in it.
http://www.fsdome.com/showpage.php?url=http://www.fsdome.com/best/best_28.htm
Hey thx anyways but I found a nice one the same day I put this post up.
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer