Can anyone tell me if there is a TCAS add-on for the 777 and / or 737 - I have searched the net, unsuccessfully. I have always felt that this is a lamentable omission in 2002 and now 2004. I am no 'puter expert but I am sure that the technology which combined FS2002 and "JUSTFLIGHT", enabling an elementary collision avoidance system could be incorporated into the much more sophisticated nav systems in 2004 to provide a realistic TCAS display.
2 Answers
FSHotseat has this feature.
Sorry -
See "Old Articles - Oct. 13"
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee