I have the PAD CRJ-700 in American Eagle texture which i got from www.simviation.com everything on the airplane works perfect and i love it except for the TCAS. when i got to the screen it says it is off. then i got the the other screen where there is the transponder and TCAS buttons. it says that the TCAS is on standby. so when i go to turn it on by taking it off standby it tests it and it stays on a test screen. so i cant turn it to change the range at all. so can someone please tell me how to turn it on and change the range. PLEASE.
1 Answers
also there are hot spots on the TCAS screen in the 4 corners. when i click on them to change the mode and range it goes to the test mode. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Captain