Hi
Is anyone having the same problem as me.
When I rescue the kayakers , although i have two on board the game says that the cable has snapped and there is still one to be rescued.
When I reach base obviously I dont get a mission success as it is telling me there is still one to be rescued, very frustrating.
2 Answers
You must have a different set of missions to what I have because I have just completed all my FSX missions and I don't recall rescuing kayakers. Are there alternate sets of missions? because I found these ones to be quite interesting - and I want more!!! Thanks
This was using the gold edition with acceleration
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
First Officer