Flight Planner not working (Please Help)

Pro Member Trainee
Falcon7x Trainee

I am new to these forums and I am new to flight simulator. I did a download of Captain Sims 757 series and i installed it all. Last night i went to do a free flight and when i clicked on the flight planner it will not working. I can pick in the dep and arr and when i click okay, it does not do anything and the load button does not work either. I unistalled FSX and reinstalled everything with sp1 and sp2 and i still cant get the thing to work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this to work and also what are some good websites to use to real flight planning that will work with the fmc in the 757.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Falcon7x Trainee

I also just noticied i cannot load or save anything in my settings any ideas on how to fix this?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...