I have just purchased FS Deluxe and am wondering did I spend my money on the wrong thing.
It seems that when I went to enter the FS Deluxe I got a message that I had already installed an upgrade to the FS Deluxe program. I have FS X and now I am wondering if I should spend my money on the Gold Edition of FS? Please let me know if I did the wrong thing in purchasing the FS Deluxe.
Everybody has always been helpful thanks in advance for all your help and support, the support given by Microsoft is geared mainly to selling products not to any real help.
1 Answers
Gold is Deluxe plus Acceleration pack, all in one package.
It's a very good deal.
If you have Deluxe you have to buy the Acceleration pack separately

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain