Speed control

Pro Member First Officer
mako (makonnenl) First Officer

I am having problems reducing the speed of my plane on landing approach. Any hint. Thank you. Embarassed

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

What aircraft, how much speed...try more flaps if it's a GA.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Nick (truckernick) First Officer

First of all, no offensive but do you know how to even fly?

As RadarMan said, what type of aircraft, how much flaps do you have, and what's the weight of your plane. Because the speeds you land at depends on how heavy you are.

Pro Member First Officer

truckernick,
sorry for not explaining. I installed a new 747-400 and since then my FSX is acting up and I am trying to avoid re-installing my sim. I never had this prob before.

But I think I can fly 😀

Pro Member First Officer
lionlicker First Officer

When you press [Z] to disengage the autopilot, you ALSO have to disengage the auto-throttle - otherwise it will maintain whatever you've set it.

Pro Member First Officer

Thank you lionlicker...it worked. I hope this will help others too.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...