Since loading the Acceleration Package w/SP2 and FSX Deluxe, with the add-ons, all I seem to be getting is the message that I have encountered a 'Fatal Error' and do I want to send an error report to Microsoft?
What have I done wrong? With the FSX original I did not get nearly the amount of add-on planes that I could use with SP2 but I did not get the 'Fatal Error' message hardly at all, now all I seem to get is the 'Fatal Error' message and not nearly enough flight time as I used to.
Please advise me on the problem I have encountered and the fix.
Thank you ever so much, yours is the most welcoming forum on the web and I would rather head here for answers than any where else.
1 Answers
The first thing I think of is dust in the computer.
Open it up and clean the fans paying special attention to the heatsink, it can get dust caked up in it.
If you aren't familiar with cleaning ask before you do it.

Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain