Have Accel Pack, add-ons now crashing simulator

Pro Member Trainee
Nelson Robison (photoshock) Trainee

Since loading the Acceleration Package w/SP2 and FSX Deluxe, with the add-ons, all I seem to be getting is the message that I have encountered a 'Fatal Error' and do I want to send an error report to Microsoft?
What have I done wrong? With the FSX original I did not get nearly the amount of add-on planes that I could use with SP2 but I did not get the 'Fatal Error' message hardly at all, now all I seem to get is the 'Fatal Error' message and not nearly enough flight time as I used to.
Please advise me on the problem I have encountered and the fix.
Thank you ever so much, yours is the most welcoming forum on the web and I would rather head here for answers than any where else.

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The first thing I think of is dust in the computer.
Open it up and clean the fans paying special attention to the heatsink, it can get dust caked up in it.
If you aren't familiar with cleaning ask before you do it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...