Instructions/help on how to use multiplayer..

Pro Member Trainee
Brett (Brettxw) Trainee

I would love to try multiplayer out, but I am not familiar with what I need to do in order to get connected. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I have three dedicated servers (due to me owning/running my own website/forums [www.BlackberryOS.com]) I can put up a dedicated server for multiplayer if anyone is interested?

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

All you need for multi player is a Gamespy ID. You can obtain one by clicking the multi player tab and hitting 'Create Account.' You will get disconnected a lot, saying bogus error messages saying something along the lines of this:

-The host has canceled the session
-Someone else has logged onto your Gamespy ID
-Error connecting to server

Those error messages are because the lobby is currently full and it can not allow any more players. Simply keep trying to get in and you'll have success in no time.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...