Pro Member Trainee
Ross (Rossko85) Trainee

Ok, Ive seen this thing on youtube I think, and Ive also seen some demos of software and plane add ons with this same type of panning and zoom in and out as well as tilt to the side looks to be a sensor of some sort on the not sure...

does anybody know what this is?
and where can i get it...its cooler than crap looking!!! i seen an f16 cockpit that it actually was looking to the left and right of the hud with depth!! like you were in the was 3D...remember, im a rookie love this stuff though..

Thanks again!! 😂

1 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Duncan (Razgr1z912) First Officer

I think TrackIR will be your best friend. That is the most popular product for head sensing.

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions