AI Traffic Add-On

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

Hey,
I've bought My traffic X a long time ago with the idear that there wasn't any other AI add-on. It was good but it also dissapointed me of the fakenes of the aircraft.
Now I've found out that there are other AI add-ons:
Ultimet Traffic 2 and Taffic X
At both the add-ons seem to look th aircraft pritty detailed
So with one do I have to choose???

all though Thanx
Thomas

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

PS.

I have much space so it doesn;t mather how big the memory it needs

Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin
Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

That's just the same «"crap"» as My Traffic X the airplanes look fake

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

This is all you need, the models look great and best of all it's free. Make sure you read and follow instructions:

http://www.world-of-ai.com//

Pro Member Trainee
santiess Trainee

Ok, but do I have to download all those liverys and Instal them each
and is it a ok program like: that your in London and there is a 737 of Virgin Blue???

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I did say: Make sure you read and follow instructions

You only download the packages (liveries) you want. With WOAI's installer installing and/or uninstalling the packages is a breeze. As I said, take your time and read the instructions.

I don't know where you like to fly but as an example if you're mainly around the U.S., download 2 or 3 packages such as American Airlines, United etc.; install them and go to KLAX or other busy U.S. airports and you'll see your new AI traffic.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...