I recently purchased the Area 51 C-5 galaxy, pay ware, download.
it is not that good, the outside model is fairly resonable,but the 2-D
panel and VC panel are bad, no radio or nav frequencies, the panels
are verry dark.[£18 odd down the drain]I can not get any response
from my E-Mails,a dissapointing pay ware I'll not use them again!
Regards Kingy.[/quote]
2 Answers
Who did you buy it from, so we can stay away from that company.
I have the same problem with NO replies to my e-mails via their site.
I cannot even get the download to work no matter what i try. Waste of £18.
For you loaders out there, the download was from "flyaway simulations"
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FS2004 — recently answered
FS2004Where can I download Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004?Download free Greece scenery add-ons for FS2004, including Athens, Samos and multi-airport…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download FS2004 Vueling and BA A320 liveries?Download Vueling and British Airways Airbus A320 liveries for FS2004, match each repaint to…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Venezuela scenery for FS2004?Download Venezuela scenery for FS2004, including Cumaná airport and AFCAD2 upgrades, with…Read answer →FS2004Where can I download Singapore Changi scenery for FS2004?Download free Singapore Changi Airport (WSSS) scenery for FS2004, choose the visual package or…Read answer →
Trainee