66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
No
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Pro Member Trainee
hamhaw85 Trainee

Hey i'm looking for cool places in fsx to fly in/out of or to fly to. I will list some that i know of but i'm hoping that people will add some of their own. Also i am looking for add-on scenery that you think is worth downloading. *Also i'm still searching for an underground airport/complex for fsx whether it is an add-on or already in FSX*

Some places to fly are:
**By Airport I'd**
(SVAS)- The area around the airport is very deep
(9AK😎- Surrounded by a lot of other airports
(SESM)- To the southeast a river is way too high
(7SP)- water holes that are too close to the airport.
(VVDB)- runway made up of planks. there are tons of them
(KSZP)- Terminal building are dangerously close to the runway. Hard for crosswind landing.

***The following airports have obstacles that are on/too close to the runway/taxi way that make it very hard to land/taxi/takeoff. Good for testing your abilities***

(EGUW)
(4FL3)
(CJU4)
(4A😎
(SBPN)
(KRED)
(CBZ3)

(31D)- Two of the (very) small runways are placed as extensions to the main runway.

****These are just a few interestingly designed airports****
(NRQ)-shaped like this \|/ with a horizontal runway at the bottom.
(YXFV)- Shaped like an octogon

*****Other Places of Interest*****
-(EKVG)
-(VNJL)- Jumla Airport
-(OAV313)- Panayiotis
-(SYKM)- hole's bottom: -1000091 FT. Top: ~63000FT.
-(SCRM)- very strange airport
-(CYRV)- 1 mile southeast lake at bottom of huge hole
-(NZSP)- Major terrain glitches
-(VNLK)-hard due to altitude
-(VQPR)
-(LXGB)
-(WN23)- lighted dirt airstrip
-(SPJN)-(SPYU) bridge into the pacific
-(PAGY)
-(SBMN)
-(FNBG)
-(PHHN)
-(RJTE)
-(6AK9)-nearby hole is deep
-(SYKM) The "Finger of God" south of the airport. Measured 50,000 FT high

This is all i am posting for now, i will add more later if people begin to add some of their own. I will add *ALL* of my list if someone finds an underground complex, or can create one.

Answers 7 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

sorry i use FS2004, 😞

In Fs2004 there is a Aircraft Carrier west of San Francisco, In FSX, is it in San Francisco?

Pro Member Trainee
hamhaw85 Trainee

I also have FS9 on my computer and i occasionally use that. I am aware of the Carrier in FS9 but i never checked to see if it is in FSX. I will do that now and get back to you. If you, or anyone else knows of any other carriers in FS9 or FSX please post. I know not too long ago i was just flying around for fun and i just flew out of that Friday Harbor place and i don't know where it was but i flew for a little while and came across a carrier with a hard deck.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Thank you 😀

Pro Member Trainee
hamhaw85 Trainee

I flew at high altitudes at about mach 3 or 4 for about 3 hours. I did not find any carriers or other strange airports. If ANYONE can help me to find an underground complex i will be greatly thankful. Also if anyone wants me to try to find a scenery place for them just post a request here as a reply.

Pro Member Trainee
hamhaw85 Trainee

Does anyone know of any UAV Predator add-ons for fsx that are free?

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

Catalina Island has a airport Yes , just go to avlon airport, thats Catalina island, has a short runway and cliffs off the edge

gangus20 Guest

I found an aircraft carrier near the location of:
N47° 34.91'
W122° 41.54'

http://imagebucket.flyawaysimulation.com/?v=0vZD.png

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...