A source for a freeware Ikarus 42 microlight?

Pro Member Trainee
Ian Macdonald-Munro (Lionman) Trainee

Does anyone know of a download source for a decent freeware or payware simulation or the Comoco Ikarus C42 microlight for FSX?

In case you don't know it by name here is an excellent review of the real aircraft

My local GP owns one, operating it from a nearby grass field. I want him to be able to fly it and give me some instruction too on my FSX rig which has full SAITEK Avionics, Pro Yoke, Throttle quadrants and CH pedals.

Flybuyultralights, former UK distributor of the Ikarus C42 microlight, is re-locating its business to Wolverhampton Airport under the new name: Aerosport Ltd.

IMO it is an ideal candiate for an FSX simulated training aircraft.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...