Dear Sirs
I have downeloded the above plane but there's no way to make it work. I have done everyting asked but the airplane does't work in my Flight Simulater (FSX). The plane doesn't even apears in the list and images once open the FSX-Accelaration.
I'll apreciate if you may send me a easy way to make it work, or a direct instalation.
Thank You
2 Answers
When you go to the aircraft list make sure that the box marked "show all variations" is checked.
It may show under a name that you didn't expect.
Installation:
- Unzip downloaded files to a temporary folder
- Copy & paste the "PA-42 Piper Cheyenne 400LS" folder into your Airplanes folder located by default as below:
OS (C)/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes - Then open "PA-42 Effects" folder & copy & paste the "FX File" files into your FSX "Effects" folder & the "fx_pa-42" bitmap image into the effects texture folder located by default as below:
OS (C)/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Effects
When I select PA-42 Piper Cheyene 40LS N313PC I get a message that the visual model could not be displayed.
Any help?
Still stuck on this question?
Ask Fly Away, our AI flight sim & aviation assistant, for an instant answer to this exact question — or ask the community below.
FSX — recently answered
FSXWhat KMCO scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four freeware FSX KMCO scenery add-ons for Orlando, including gates, parking, jetways…Read answer →FSXIs there an FSX demo, and how can you try it?Download the legacy FSX demo, see what it includes, and fix common installation problems on…Read answer →FSXWhat KLAX scenery add-ons are available for FSX?Compare four KLAX scenery add-ons for FSX: a full airport rebuild, lightweight update, AFCAD…Read answer →FSXHow do I start the PMDG 737 cold and dark in FSX?Start the PMDG 737 NGX cold and dark in FSX with the correct power, IRS, APU, bleed-air, fuel…Read answer →
Trainee
Chief Captain