PA-42 Pipper Cheyenne 400LS -Instalation

Pro Member Trainee
Martins Trainee

Dear Sirs
I have downeloded the above plane but there's no way to make it work. I have done everyting asked but the airplane does't work in my Flight Simulater (FSX). The plane doesn't even apears in the list and images once open the FSX-Accelaration.
I'll apreciate if you may send me a easy way to make it work, or a direct instalation.
Thank You

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

When you go to the aircraft list make sure that the box marked "show all variations" is checked.
It may show under a name that you didn't expect.

Installation:

• Unzip downloaded files to a temporary folder
  • Copy & paste the "PA-42 Piper Cheyenne 400LS" folder into your Airplanes folder located by default as below:
    OS (C)/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes

• Then open "PA-42 Effects" folder & copy & paste the "FX File" files into your FSX "Effects" folder & the "fx_pa-42" bitmap image into the effects texture folder located by default as below:
    OS (C)/Program Files(x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Effects

When I select PA-42 Piper Cheyene 40LS N313PC I get a message that the visual model could not be displayed.

Any help?

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...