Rant - Megascenery

Pro Member Trainee
Falconfixer Trainee

I'm p/o'd at Megascenery. Doesn't look very real to me. Add shows a shot of Fed Ex field but all that shows when flying is the old RFK stadium on the Anacostia river. It looks like the original scenes in FS9. I have all the files set at priority 1 thru 13 in my settings. Sent them a e-mail and complained and have not received an answer.All my virtual acft at Andrews are gone. The base is barren. All I get is AI flying around. Thanks for listening to my rant. I'm done Evil or Very Mad

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...