Texture files Missing.

Pro Member Trainee
Lee Harman (leeharman) Trainee

Hi everyone,

I am having problems with FSX I was flying perfectly last night shut my system down as normal.

This morning woke up started my PC and FSX and got this error.'Evil or Very Mad' '😕' 'Crying or Very sad'

E:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\texture

files are missing.'Twisted Evil' '😕'

can anyone help or do I need to do a complete Re-install.
(I haven't installed anything extra since last tuesday).

I am running Win 7 PRO (64 bit)

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
Tom Kilpatrick (Tom12) Trainee

Hi there...

Yes, I think you may have to do a re-install of FSX. Just save some of your Add-on's onto a file in your computer!

Good Luck...
~Tom12.

Pro Member Trainee

Hi Tom,

Damn i thought I might of got out of having to re-install as I have over 6000 A/C and all add-on scenery so I'll re-install and hopefully it'll work fine.

Cheers for getting back so quickly.

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

Just do a ( system restore ). Restore too the last restore point. That will put every thing back as it was. Any update that you recieved or installed between those points will show up again. But take a look at your update history before restoring. Possible an update that night or before you launch FSX the last time created the problem. Idea

Pro Member Trainee

Cheers Accelor,

That worked. 😂 , so glad I didn't have to re-install.

Cheers for all your advise guy's.

Rgds

Pro Member First Officer
Accelor First Officer

leeharman wrote:

Cheers Accelor,

That worked. 😂 , so glad I didn't have to re-install.

Cheers for all your advise guy's.

Rgds

🙂 😉

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...